Angry Birds Rio for PC Reviews
It’s cool espeshily when the angry birds defeat that evil parrot!
Reviewed by eva
- Colorful smooth graphics with cinematic feel
- Fantastic episodes with 60 exciting levels
- Addictive, fun, challenging gameplay
- No innovative changes from the first game
- Some owners are getting “Forced Closed” errors
Rovio and 20th Century Fox join forces to create a new game, Angry Birds Rio! The game will launch with 45 dedicated levels based on the highly-anticipated motion picture, with regular updates lined up for the future. The game will be available for download on smart phones and tablets worldwide. In the Angry Birds Rio, birds are even angrier than any old version. The crux of Angry Birds Rio is to save Jewel and Blu, two rare macaws and starts of the upcoming movie, Rio.
Angry Birds Rio will pair the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
The highlights in Angry Birds Rio includes:
- Two fantastic episodes with 60 exciting levels!
- Completely new achievements!
- Special Hidden fruits – discover them all!
- Put your Angry Birds skills to the ultimate test in a spectacular boss fight!